Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the data collected in this form will be included in an automated file of personal data owned by Fundación ProFuturo. The purpose of this automated file is Registered users for the exchange of information and content and to receive calls and invitations to events organised by Fundación ProFuturo, through their website or by any other means. FUNDACIÓN PROFUTURO, with head offices in Gran Vía 28. 28013 Madrid, Spain and as the responsible party for the file, guarantees the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data provided, by sending a letter, accompanied by a copy of your Identity Card, to FUNDACIÓN PROFUTURO at the aforementioned address. By submitting the requested information, the interested party expressly consents to their data being incorporated into the Fundación ProFuturo file, in accordance with the purposes described above. The user will take sole responsibility for forms being completed with data that are false, inexact, incomplete or not up-to-date.
PROFUTURO FOUNDATION, with Tax ID No. G-87620134, filed under registration No. 1,856 in the Spanish Foundations Registry, and registered offices at Gran Vía 28, Madrid 28013 (Spain), and proprietor of the website https://profuturo.education, hereby informs the users of said website, hereinafter referred to as the “portal”, that the PROFUTURO FOUNDATION is the data controller for all processing carried out via this portal unless otherwise stated for the particular processing action.
Pursuant to legislation currently in force regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, and to the applicable data protection legislation, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the PROFUTURO FOUNDATION has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to preclude the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of provided in consideration of the state of the art, nature of the data and risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, portal users are also informed hereby that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization) and for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were collected.
Before any personal data are collected via the portal, the user will be clearly and unambiguously informed of the following:
- Existence of personal data processing;
- identity and the contact details of the controller for the collected personal data;
- contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
- purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and legal basis for the processing;
- recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any.
- where applicable, the controller’s intention to transfer personal data to a third country;
- period for which the personal data will be stored;
- existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing, and the right to data portability. In addition, the manner to exercise the aforementioned rights.
- where the processing is based on consent of the data subject, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and the exercise of rights associated with such processing.
In particular, when processing the personal data of children, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
The user will be the sole party liable for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data.