Who does ProFuturo help, and how? This project involves all educational agents: school directors and teachers, students and families, as well as other social, educational and institutional agents. It does so to guarantee its sustainability, to ensure it has sufficient reach and that it is accessible to all. Of course, it also provides them with a series of benefits we describe below.
Teachers, the starring role. Our user as a key figure in the educational system. Our experience in digital solutions provides the best tools to professors to develop their skills and give them support in their students’ learning process.
Teacher training is generated from practical experience shared among equals:
– The teacher receives training in the use of these digital tools and is empowered to make optimal use of them in the classroom, as well as developing his/her digital skills.
– The development of new methods, based on digital education and other tools, results in teachers having personalised learning resources at their disposal.
– It fosters the model of teacher as “activator” of learning, motivating students to make the most of themselves.
– It makes it easy for the teacher to make an individual assessment of the students and their learning.
– It supports the teacher in the whole process and includes local centre coordinators to make communications easier between them.